You’ll have to cut out and save in your own folders, sorry people who were interested. So, I just tested this and realize, you can’t copy it as transparent into FireAlpaca and REALLY HAVE TO save it as a file.
- You’ll have to SAVE the image
- Open it with FireAlpaca with Transparency on
- SELECT & CROP the brush you want in said image
- Save as .PNG in FireAlpaca folder preferable
- Add Brush Bitmap (Next to the Add Brush)
- Select the brush PNG image
- Set to preference or my settings shown in saved Image.